SAMPLE - NORMALISING FACIAL OIL FOR OILY SKIN
The unique blend of organic and cold pressed vegetable oils, seed oils and plant extracts is designed to rebalance oily skin for a brighter and fresher complexion. This lightweight oil with non greasy feel is absorbed easily into the skin. The special formula helps to control breakouts, spots and blemishes. It purifies the skin, balances sebum production and tightens pores. The skin feels nourished, hydrated and smooth.
- Evening Primrose Oil – very high in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) – an omega-6 essential fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and can calm the lesions associated with acne. It also helps strengthen the skin barrier and reduces moisture loss.
- Chia Seed Oil - considered one of the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature which have anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the inflammation of acne on skin and reduce redness. Chia seed oil is also a great source of vitamin B3 and zinc, which helps with oily skin and clogged pores.
- Hemp Seed Oil - very rich source of Omega-6 fatty acids that help balancing sebum production which prevents skin from clogging up and breaking out. Additionally hemp seed oil is one of the best moisturisers because it penetrates quickly into the skin and has a moisture retaining effect.
- Blueberry Seed Oil - one of the most potent antioxidant with excellent regenerative properties so perfect to use for all kinds of skin infections, such as acne, pimples and boils. It also has excellent pore size reduction qualities.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - very potent oil that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate seed oil penetrates deeply into the skin, creating long lasting moisture.
- Jojoba Oil - The composition of jojoba oil closely resembles that of sebum produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin so it seamlessly mixes with the sebum, dissolves excess oils, and balances its production.
- Squalane (derived from Olive Oil) – It has the same structure as the skin’s sebum so it can act as a ‘solvent’ by combining with the sebum and allowing it to clean the pores easily.
- Plant Extracts (Calendula Extract, Rosehip Seed Extract, Amaranth Seed Extract, Chamomile Extract) - they help with balancing sebum production, cleaning the pores, moisturising and nourishing the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing dispense a few drops onto fingertips and massage into the face until absorbed. Use morning and night on its own or together with your moisturiser.
The sample bottles' dropper is smaller than the dropper for normal size of the bottle. The number of drops used for one application for normal size of the dropper is 2 - 5 drops but for the sample dropper you may have to increase the number of drops for one application to 4 - 7.
SAMPLE - Normalising Facial Oil for oily skin
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Oenothera biennis oil* (Evening Primrose Oil*), Salvia hispanica seed oil (Chia Seed Oil), Cannabis sativa seed oil* (Hemp Seed Oil*), Vaccinium myrtillus seed oil (Blueberry Seed Oil), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba Oil*), Punica granatum seed oil* (Pomegranate Seed Oil*), Squalane, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil* (Sunflower Seed Oil*), Copaifera officinalis resin*, Rosa canina seed extract*, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract*, Retinyl palmitate, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil*, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil, Carapa guaianensis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Farnesol**.
*Certified organic ingredients
**Naturally occurring in essential oils
MAIN INGREDIENTS IN NORMALISING FACIAL OIL
You can check the information about main ingredients in INGREDIENTS section of our website.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Blueberry Seed Oil
- Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Calendula Extract
- Amaranth Seed Extract