INVIGORATING FACIAL OIL FOR MATURE SKIN
The unique blend of organic and cold pressed plant oils, seed oils and plant extracts is suitable for all types of mature skin – normal, dry and oily. This lightweight oil with non greasy feel is absorbed easily into the skin. The special formula rejuvenates mature skin, make it plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The skin regains the healthy and radiant glow and youthful look. It feels nourished, hydrated and soft.
OUR SPECIAL INGREDIENT:
SPILANTHES ACMELLA FLOWER EXTRACT is extracted from a flowering herb called Spilanthes Acmella (other common names: buzz buttons, electric daisies, toothache plant). It is often called a Natural Alternative to Botox and it helps restructure, firm and smooth the skin on the face. One of the substances that the plant contains is called spilanthol. When spilanthol is applied topically it reduces muscle tension thus helping to reduce wrinkles caused especially by facial expression, commonly called ‘mimic wrinkles’. The effects of using this Flower Extract on the skin are instantly noticeable.
PLEASE NOTE: Invigorating Facial Oil contains high level of Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the ageing of the skin. The higher levels of Vitamin E can also boost circulation and can have an exfoliating effect on the skin which can cause reddening of the skin with regular use. If the skin gets red please use the oil only once per day in the morning or just from time to time to give the skin the boost. The reddening is more common with sensitive skin.
- Rosehip Oil – The oil has anti aging properties due to its antioxidant content. It is packed with Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are potent antioxidants and fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin. The oil visibly smooth fine lines and wrinkles and it firms and tightens the skin. It brightens and evens out the skin and has the ability to remove age spots and dark spots.
- Chia Seed Oil - The oil is also full of antioxidants which help to protect the skin from signs of age, environmental and UV damage. Chia Seed Oil contains an ideal 3:1 ratio of omega-3 (alpha-linolenic) and omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acids which makes it supremely hydrating and excellent for dry skin.
- Poppy Seed Oil – this is a very versatile oil and very effective emollient that improves skin softness, firmness and elasticity. It has a stimulating and lifting effect on tired looking and flabby skin.
- Tomato Seed Oil – this oil is packed with antioxidants and gives excellent protection against the oxidative stress caused by free radicals so it can help delay skin ageing. It also contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and phytosterols which promote healthy and radiant skin.
- Hazelnut oil – it has powerful antioxidant properties as it is very high in Vitamin E which can neutralise free radicals. It’s also powerful emollient which smooth and soften the skin making it more firm and elastic.
- Prickly Pear Oil – is the oil from the fruits of the resistant cactus which help improve skin hydration and stop Trans-Epidermal Water Loss. It keeps the skin elastic, smooth and firm and give it natural luminescence.
- Squalane – as it has an identical structure to the sebum that is naturally secreted by our skin it is able to penetrate the skin quickly and deep boosting skin hydration and preventing moisture loss.
- Vitamin E – is a very potent antioxidant which can slow down the ageing by neutralising free radicals. It helps to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental pollutants like exhaust fumes, solar radiation or harsh weather conditions.
- Plant Extracts (Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Evening Primrose Extract, Carrot Extract and Arctic Oat Extract) – plants that have moisturising, rejuvenating and anti ageing properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing dispense a few drops onto fingertips and massage into the face until absorbed. Use morning and night on its own or together with your moisturiser.
INVIGORATING FACIAL OIL FOR MATURE SKIN
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Rosa canina seed oil (Rosehip Oil), Salvia hispanica seed oil (Chia Seed Oil) , Papaver somniferum seed oil (Poppy Seed Oil), Solanum lycopersicum seed oil (Tomato Seed Oil), Corylus avellana seed oil (Hazelnut Oil), Squalane, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil (Prickly Pear Seed Oil), Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower Oil), Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Oenothera biennis seed extract * (Evening Primrose Seed Extract *), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Copaifera officinalis resin*, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba Oil*) , Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Avena sativa kernel extract (Arctic Oat Extract), Tocopheryl acetate, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Retinyl palmitate, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Ubiquinone, Carapa guaianensis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil*, Spilanthes acmella flower extract, Daucus carota sativa root extract* (Carrot root extract*), Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**.
*Certified organic ingredients
**Naturally occurring in essential oils
MAIN INGREDIENTS IN INVIGORATING FACIAL OIL
You can check the information about main ingredients in INGREDIENTS section of our website.
- Rosehip oil
- Chia seed oil
- Poppy seed oil
- Tomato seed oil
- Hazelnut oil
- Prickly pear oil