MOISTURISING FACIAL OIL FOR DRY AND DEHYDRATED SKIN
The unique blend of organic and cold pressed vegetable oils, seed oils and plant extracts is designed to moisturise and revitalise dry and dehydrated skin. This lightweight oil with non greasy feel is absorbed easily into the skin. The special formula provides long lasting hydration by locking moisture in with a protective barrier on the skin. It soothes and calms irritation of the skin. The skin feels nourished, hydrated and smooth.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – the oil is high in monounsaturated fatty acids (Omega 9), which are very moisturising, regenerating and softening on the skin. They also help to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Rice Bran Oil – the oil is a powerful moisturiser which is due to its combination of vitamin E and fatty acids, which go deep into the skin to hydrate it. The oil helps brighten the look of the skin, reduce the appearance of dark spots and even the skin tone.
- Prickly Pear Oil - it is a deeply moisturising oil that is able to combat very dry skin, improve hydration and help to stop Trans-Epidermal Water Loss.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - very potent oil that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate seed oil penetrates deeply into the skin, creating long lasting moisture.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – the oil has a very high Vitamin E content which is a potent antioxidant that reduces skin damage and fights free radicals. It is also a powerful moisturiser which helps reduce water loss on the skin.
- Shea Butter Oil - is a very effective moisturiser with excellent emollient properties. It’s great for dry skin that is prone to flaking and roughness.
- Squalane – it softens and improves elasticity of the skin. As it has an identical structure to the sebum that is naturally found in the skin, it sinks in very fast and prevents moisture loss.
- Plant extracts ( Arctic Oat extract, Evening Primrose extract, Carrot extract) – they hydrate, nourish and revitalise dry skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing dispense a few drops onto fingertips and massage into the face until absorbed. Use morning and night on its own or together with your moisturiser.
Moisturising Facial Oil for Dry and Dehydrated Skin
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
INGREDIENTS: Macadamia integrifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut oil*), Oryza sativa bran oil (Rice bran oil), Squalane, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil (Prickly pear oil), Rubus idaeus seed oil (Red raspberry seed oil), Punica granatum seed oil* (Pomegranate seed oil*), Butyrospermum parkii oil (Shea butter oil), Tocopherol, Oenothera biennis oil* (Evening primrose oil*), Isoamyl laurate, Helianthus annuus seed oil* (Sunflower seed oil*), Avena sativa kernel extract, Copaifera officinalis resin*, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba*), Retinyl palmitate, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Cymbopogon martinii oil, Cananga odorata flower oil *, Aniba rosaeodora amazonica wood oil, Isoamyl cocoate, Carapa guaianensis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Daucus carota sativa root extract*, d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**, Eugenol**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**.
*Certified organic ingredients
**Naturally occurring in essential oils
MAIN INGREDIENTS IN MOISTURISING FACIAL OIL
You can check the information about main ingredients in INGREDIENTS section of our website.
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Rice Bran Oil
- Prickly Pear Oil
- Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea Butter Oil
- Arctic Oat Extract
- Evening Primrose Extract
- Carrot Extract