BALANCING FACIAL OIL FOR COMBINATION AND NORMAL SKIN
The unique blend of organic and cold pressed vegetable oils, seed oils and plant extracts is designed to rebalance the combination skin for a brighter and fresher complexion. This lightweight oil with non greasy feel is absorbed easily into the skin. The special formula helps to purify oily areas and hydrate dry skin areas. It balances sebum production and tightens pores. The skin feels nourished, hydrated and smooth.
- Evening Primrose Oil – very high in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). It’s an excellent oil both for dry and oily skin. It penetrates down into the skin, which as a result become softer. It has a moisture-retaining effect and prevents drying of the skin.
- Jojoba Oil - The composition of jojoba oil closely resembles that of sebum produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin so it seamlessly mixes with the sebum, dissolves excess oils, and balances its production. It’s also wonderful for dry skin. It forms a transparent, protective film on the skin which slows down the transepidermal water loss.
- Hemp Seed Oil - very rich source of Omega-6 fatty acids that help balancing sebum production which prevents skin from clogging up and breaking out. Additionally hemp seed oil is one of the best moisturisers because it penetrates quickly into the skin and has a moisture retaining effect.
- Chia Seed Oil - considered one of the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature chia seed oil help maintain moisture levels, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as relieving dryness and peeling. Chia seed oil is also a great source of vitamin B3 and zinc, which helps with oily skin and clogged pores.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil – it is a deeply moisturising oil that is able to combat very dry skin, improve hydration and help to stop Trans-Epidermal Water Loss. It also has excellent pore size reduction qualities.
- Squalane (derived from Olive Oil) – It has the same structure as the skin’s sebum so it can act as a ‘solvent’ by combining with the sebum and allowing it to clean the pores easily.
- Plant Extracts – (Amaranth Seed Oil Extract, Arctic Oat Extract, Carrot Extract, Evening Primrose Seed Extract) – they help with balancing sebum production, cleaning the pores, moisturising and nourishing the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing dispense a few drops onto fingertips and massage into the face until absorbed. Use morning and night on its own or together with your moisturiser.
Balancing Facial Oil for Combination and Normal Skin
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Oenothera biennis oil* (Evening Primrose Oil*), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba Oil*), Cannabis sativa seed oil* (Hemp Seed Oil*), Salvia hispanica seed oil (Chia Seed Oil), Squalane, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil (Prickly Pear Seed Oil), Isoamyl laurate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil* (Sunflower Seed Oil*), Copaifera officinalis resin*, Avena sativa kernel extract, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil*, Isoamyl cocoate, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract*, Cananga odorata flower oil*, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Cymbopogon martinii oil, Aniba rosaeodora wood oil, Carapa guaianensis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Daucus carota sativa root extract*, d-Limonene**.
*Certified organic ingredients
**Naturally occurring in essential oils
MAIN INGREDIENTS IN BALANCING FACIAL OIL
You can check the information about main ingredients in INGREDIENTS section of our website.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Prickly Pear Oil
- Amaranth Seed Extract
- Arctic Oat Extract
- Carrot Extract