ANTI ACNE FACIAL OIL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
The unique blend of organic and cold pressed vegetable oils, seed oils and plant extracts is suitable for all types of skin – normal, dry and oily. This lightweight oil with non greasy feel is absorbed easily into the skin. The special formula helps to control breakouts, spots and blemishes. It purifies the skin, balances sebum production and tightens pores. The skin feels nourished, hydrated and smooth.
- The special Anti Acne Active Formula and its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help controlling breakouts, spots and blemishes.
- Evening Primrose Oil – very high in Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) – an omega-6 essential fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and can calm the lesions associated with acne. It also helps strengthen the skin barrier and reduces moisture loss.
- Chia Seed Oil - considered one of the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature which have anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the inflammation of acne on skin and reduce redness. Chia seed oil is also a great source of vitamin B3 and zinc, which helps with oily skin and clogged pores.
- Blueberry Seed Oil – one of the most potent antioxidant with excellent regenerative properties so perfect to use for all kinds of skin infections, such as acne, pimples and boils.
- Hemp Seed Oil – very rich source of Omega-6 fatty acids that help balancing sebum production which prevents skin from clogging up and breaking out. Additionally hemp seed oil is one of the best moisturisers because it penetrates quickly into the skin and has a moisture retaining effect.
- Jojoba Oil – is an excellent oil for acne prone skin. The composition of jojoba oil closely resembles that of sebum produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin so it can act in the way of a ‘solvent’ by softening the acneic sebum plugs and allowing the pores to expel the blackheads.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – very potent oil that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It will soothe irritation from spots and boils and reduce the scarring caused by severe acne.
- Squalane (derived from Olive Oil) – It has the same structure as the skin’s sebum so it can act as a ‘solvent’ by combining with the sebum and allowing it to clean the pores easily.
- Plant Extracts (Sea Buckthorn Extract, Chamomile Extract and Amaranth Seed Extract) – plants that have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After cleansing dispense a few drops onto fingertips and massage into the face until absorbed. Use morning and night on its own or together with your moisturiser.
ANTI ACNE FACIAL OIL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Oenothera biennis oil* (Evening Primrose Oil*) , Vaccinium myrtillus seed oil (Blueberry Seed Oil) , Salvia hispanica seed oil (Chia Seed Oil) , Cannabis sativa seed oil* (Hemp Seed Oil*) , Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba Oil*) , Punica granatum seed oil* (Pomegranate Seed Oil*) , Squalane, Isoamyl laurate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Copaifera officinalis resin*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Isoamyl cocoate, Amaranthus caudatus seed extract*, Cymbopogon martinii oil, Retinyl palmitate, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, Amyris balsamifera bark oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil*, Lavandula angustifolia oil*, Carapa guaianensis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**
*Certified organic ingredients
**Naturally occurring in essential oils
MAIN INGREDIENTS IN ANTI ACNE FACIAL OIL
You can check the information about main ingredients in INGREDIENTS section of our website.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Blueberry Seed Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Pomegranate Seed Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Extract
- Chamomile Extract
- Amaranth Seed Extract